Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cradle Cap & Olive Oil

Yesterday Jonah and I went to the grocery store, but when we got into the parking lot, I realized that I didn't have my wallet with me! So it ended up just being a little ride into Immokalee, and we got our groceries today instead.

Tonight we're having Dan, Cathy, and Fr. Bob Garrity for dinner, so that will be nice. Fr. Bob is actually taking part in the cooking- he's making his famous pasta that I've always heard about. They are coming at 6:00, so we're busy getting ready. I'm going to get some bread going in the breadmaker, and of course just clean things up a bit. Jonah will probably go down for his afternoon nap in a little while, and then it will be easier to get some things done.

Today's pics...
The trunk of the car makes a perfect changing table! This was on Sunday when we were walking around on the grounds of the Ritz Carlton.

Another heart-to-heart chat with Dad

Jonah has cradle cap, and Dr. Badra told us how to get rid of it- rub olive oil into his scalp, then comb his hair with a fine-tooth comb. So we did that last night. As you can see in this picture, Jonah helped out by carrying the little bottle of olive oil into the bathroom. :)

Playing around on the ground this morning

Then playtime with Mommy

I've just been taking little videos in the morning because I haven't had much to tape lately! Enjoy. Have a great day, and love to all of you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

To help prevent the cradle cap I use Paul Mitchel's baby shampoo. My sister is able to get it at a discount because she is a hairdresser. But it lasts a long time and works great. Also using a soft bristle brush every day helps too. But once started the olive oil works well. I've also used tea tree shampoo once it started... Just don't get into the eyes.