Monday, February 16, 2009

Into the Playpen

We don't have too much going on today. I did my piano lessons early because my students have a vacation day from school. :) Now I can take an afternoon nap when Jonah goes down- woohoo! Luke couldn't make it home for lunch because he has a 1:00 meeting, so we'll probably stop over there and bring him something to eat. That will be our outing for the day. Now for some pictures...

My turn to play the guitar for Jonah


Biting on a teething ring from Grandma Dougoveto... he loves it!

This is how he took his nap yesterday... so cute.


Starting to like the playpen

Storytime this morning... legs up, everyone!

I took this little video this morning- Jonah is just starting to like the playpen a little!
God bless, have a great day, and love to all of you!

4 comments:

mom said...

I love the picture with the feet up while Anna is reading to Jonah !!!!!That is so darling. Great picture Luke.

Unknown said...

The "Legs up, everyone!" is the BEST!

Andrea said...

What great pictures!!! It is so cute how Jonah moves his arms. I love the blog!!

Marlee said...

Jonah...aka "Tarzan"!