Thursday, February 5, 2009

More Weekend Pics

I tried to post yesterday, but I'm having trouble with the video again! Today I only have pictures to share. :( We have not finished our virtual tour, but we will... and of course, we're still taking videos of Jonah. For today, though, we'll have to stick with pictures, like I said. These are from this past weekend when we had mom, dad, Maria, and Tom here with us. We had a lot of fun, and here are some shots to prove that...

Tom and Luke at the wine store...

Mmmmm... wine tasting!

In bed with Grandpa and Grandma

Walking around in Port Charlotte- I can't remember the name of this place, but it was cool!

"I love my Auntie Maria!"

Storytime

Dad built the cork board and shelf that you see in this picture... aren't they awesome?

Fun time with Grandpa

Continued...

And with Grandma...

That's all for now, folks! Have a great day, and love to all of you!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures, Anna. Looks like a great weekend was had by all, but most of all by Jonah.

Joe said...

I love your pictures! Keep them coming. Jonah is looking big!