Tuesday, February 17, 2009

All Through the Night

Most of us have probably heard that song. "Sleep my child, and peace attend thee all through the night..." Well, I can finally relate! Last night was the first time since Jonah's birth that I didn't have to get out of bed between the hours of 10pm and 5am. It was miraculous to say the least. He did wake up around 1am, and we let him fuss a little. Then Luke went in and stayed with Jonah for a bit- it didn't take him too long to fall back asleep, and then he didn't wake up until 5:30 this morning! He had a wonderful sleep and was very happy this morning... so were mommy and daddy. :)

I only have a couple pictures today, but I posted a video too. Enjoy, have a great day, and love to all of you!


The sky was gorgeous last night...


This morning

3 comments:

mom said...

I wonder if anyone else is able to view the video. It will not play for me..

Unknown said...

Me either. It only shows the first three seconds. Are playing some kind of sick joke on us, Anna?

Unknown said...

I saw the video! Congrats on a good nights sleep...hope many more in the future.