Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love Is In the Air

Happy Valentine's Day! It's a beautiful day in Florida- the weather is gorgeous. We don't have a whole lot going on. Luke is running errands in Naples this morning, and Jonah & I are hanging out. I'm a little tired as he was up every hour of the night... it's probably because we gave him some rice cereal in the evening, which we won't do again for a while! This morning I'm going to do some ironing, laundry, and cleaning. This afternoon we're going to walk around Coconut Point again, and then tonight we'll have a steak dinner here at the house. That's about it!

Jonah is as cute and fun as ever. He keeps us busy, that's for sure... but it just gets better and better every day. Here are today's pics...

He loves laying on the floor in his room, so I usually put him there when I'm cleaning up or putting laundry away. Here he is biting on a teething ring that Luke bought for him, and best of all in his mind- he's naked!!!

By the window- he loves looking outside!

Here's a series of pictures I took of Jonah and his monkey toy. He actually pushes it around now!


And tries to bite it


Here is Jonah eating rice cereal. This was the 3rd time we tried it, and he did much better than the first two tries! He's actually swallowing now, and I think he likes the taste. Enjoy!
God bless, have a great day, and love to all of you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He's SOOOO cute! Does he get any chocolate for Valentine's Day?

mom said...

He looks so small in that high chair! He sure knows how to handle that food. Good job. Hope he sleeps better tonight.

mom said...

I forgot to tell you I loved the pictures you took of Jonah today.