Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Our Little Noisemaker

Mary Beane came over the house this morning... I worked with her at the Grammar Prep School last year. We had a nice visit during Jonah's nap. Now I'm cleaning up, and I'm going to wrap a couple books we sold. For our outing today, Jonah and I will mail the books and maybe walk around the towncenter a bit. It's a beautiful day out again, perfect for a little stroll.

Dad, as you can see, we've filled the cork board with all kinds of things! I haven't done much with the shelf yet, but I will. THANKS, DAD!

Kicking, moving, and talking this morning after a good sleep last night. Woohoo!

"Ooooh, maybe I ate too much."

Just waking up.

"I love you, cow. May I bite on your ear?"

Just in the last few days, Jonah has started making the sounds you'll hear in this video. He does it all the time! If you're holding him, you get a nice little shower... added bonus. Enjoy, have a great day, and love to all of you!

4 comments:

mom said...

That is amazing!!!!! I think he is going to be very creative and mischievious......he likes to try to do everything and he is very expressive. I think he has made more different sounds and noises than all 6 of my kids. Maybe I'm just too old to remember. Do I sound like a real Grandma?

Unknown said...

Anna, that's hilarious! He is so funny! I love it!

Angela said...

He's going to be talking in no time!

Mom Condit said...

Jonah is just so cute. It is a fun part of our day to see his "accomplishments"