Friday, August 20, 2010

Kids Say the Funniest Things

So Jonah and I were playing with play dough yesterday, and I only let him play with it on one condition- he's not allowed to eat it. So he kept asking me to make different things with it- first a snowman, then sneakers (he's creative), and then he asked me to make soup. (I was making soup for dinner, so that's where he got the idea.) I took the play dough and formed a pot, and then I sat it in front of Jonah and told him it was soup. We talked about what was in the soup, like celery and onions and potatoes, etc... Then I went into the kitchen to do something, and when I came back I knew Jonah had play dough in his mouth. I looked him in the eye and said, "Jonah, what are you eating?" And he said, "I'm eating a potato!" I should have scolded, but I had to laugh.

My friend Mary Kate chopped my hair on Saturday...



Daddy and Caleb having a moment



Once in a while he likes the swing, but not very often now



This is one thing Jonah likes to do with the garbage can



He pays a lot more attention to Caleb than he used to




Caleb has a bath a few times a week, and he loves it!


Jonah, you're too big for that car seat!




But it's a great place from which to observe the outdoors.



Jonah you're too big for that bath tub!



Hey, you're too small for that hat!
But it's cute.



Enjoy the videos!











3 comments:

Unknown said...

I predict one day Jonah and Caleb will have a comedy show. It will be awesome and I will be their #1 fan.

Angela said...

I can't believe how big Caleb is getting. He is so cute. I just want to kiss and hug him!

Andrea said...

I love the picture of Caleb in his bath! He is so cute!