Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

It's been a really busy couple of weeks here. I'm going to post a bunch of videos that we've taken during this time... hope you enjoy them.

Caleb is getting really "talkative" now, though it seems like as soon as I whip out the camera, he quiets down. Here you can at least see how big he's getting, and in the next video too.

Luke sat his disc-man and headphones on the counter the other day, thus giving Jonah a musical discovery. I love this video.

Yes, we've shifted from putting stickers on paper to putting stickers on our face.

I think this is the video with the spider. I gave Jonah a spray bottle full of water, and it's been a very popular toy outside, where he can spray spiders, lizards, and all kinds of things. The other day he said: "Momma, spray the pool. Momma, spray the deep end. Momma, spray the clouds. Momma, spray the plane." He asks me to spray EVERYTHING!

Just a little clip of what the boys are up to...

Luke singing to Caleb

We still get quite a few showings of our house these days, and I usually take the boys up to Luke's office to visit. Here's just a quick snippet.

One of Luke's co-workers, Bridget, gave Jonah a bouncy ball that lights up.

These two are always up to something fun and exciting.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Thanks for posting so many videos. I'm glad to see you are still using the Moses Basket, although not in the way it is intended. :-) Caleb is just so darling. He seems so cuddly!

Andrea said...

I loved all the videos you posted, Anna, especially the one of Luke singing to Caleb. How cute! Jonah is really talking now!

Mary Ellen said...

I loved all the videos, Anna! They are awesome! Caleb and Jonah are both so cute!