Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Green Nose and More

Why is it that Jonah likes to color his nose rather than the paper?


This is one of my main activities after Jonah goes to bed


Some pics of Caleb


Joe and Mary Ellen, do you recognize this outfit? You bought it for Jonah!



And Caleb likes it just as much. :)


A happy baby...


Snack time- Jonah won't really talk in this video, but I included it anyway.



I used to schedule piano lessons during Jonah's naps, but now I make sure to schedule them while he's awake. You'll see why when you watch this video. These are two of my piano students, Thomas and Joseph.


3 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

great post!i love the pics of caleb and the video of jonah playing with the boys. how sweet!!! caleb is just adorable, you guys!!!

Unknown said...

It's so cute how your piano students play with Jonah. I'm sure he loves having even more people to play with him! And Caleb is just is a little doll. :)

Joe said...

wow - i just looked through the last few posts - Jonah looks SO big when he's next to Caleb!! I love how Jonah walks around slapping his belly in one of the previous vidoes. Caleb is a cutie...seems to take after Uncle Joe.