Saturday, January 30, 2010

Softball Game

We start reading right away in the morning!



Talk about getting messy during dinner time!


Talk about having FUN!


What a cutie...


Hey Joe... does this bring back memories? It sure did for me! I get to pick rocks again!!! :) (For those of you who don't know, Joe and I used to love picking up neat rocks everywhere we went.)




These pictures were taken at the AMU softball game last night. The weather was beautiful.




He is really intrigued by the sand


Jonah and Ellie enjoyed some time alone together on the grass.






I took this at the softball game last night. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures today. I love how he sits his sippy cup down in the video. :)

Joe said...

i love the pic of him sitting in the grass alone with Ellie. SO cute!! Love, Mary Ellen and Joe