Monday, January 25, 2010

Out to the Park

Grandma D. got Jonah some alphabet letters for the fridge, and he's sure enjoying them. I can't really say he uses them correctly (because he likes to knock them off) but it's a great educational distraction for when I need to get things done in the kitchen.


Yesterday we borrowed one of those bike trailers from a neighbor, put Jonah in it behind Luke's bike, and biked to the park. It was a beautiful day and so nice to get outside! It was awesome to be on a bike again... the park was fun too!


A couple videos. Enjoy!



2 comments:

Andrea said...

Thanks for all the posting, you guys. I haven't checked your blog in a few days so I had to catch up. I think you should write the captions for now on Luke! :)

Unknown said...

Great videos, guys. I'm sure it's difficult to keep Anna off the play equipment so the little kids of Ave Maria can use it. I feel for you, Luke.