Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Recent Happenings...

Cute little Caleb... he already has his first two teeth. One came in last week and the other one just two days ago.







Daddy has a way of making him laugh!








Jonah got in on the smiles, too!




It's been chilly here, which makes us happy. Here's Caleb in his new coat and hat from Grandpa and Grandma.




I gave Luke a nice new haircut the other night. What do you think?





Jonah, with his perpetual burst of energy.





Mom, I know you sent us the green and red stars for decorations around the house, but we found another use for them... a crown for King Jonah's head.




"Okay, Caleb, I'm going to take some pictures of you in your new hat."




"Okay, mom, I'm ready. Shoot!"





"You've taken two already... are you going to take yet another one?"




"This is actually getting kind of fun!"




"Okay, that's enough, I'm tired."




And some videos... enjoy!














3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! I want to put that series of pictures of Caleb on my bathroom mirror so that I start every day in a happy mood. You have to frame those! I love how Jonah makes Caleb laugh and how much Caleb loves his jumper. So cute!

Andrea said...

What cute pictures of Caleb in the hat! He is so darling! And that is a great video of Jonah and Caleb. Caleb is really laughing now!

Angela said...

Caleb has the most beautiful eyes. Those pictures are so cute! I love the one where he is tipped over. And what a good brother Jonah is!