Friday, September 24, 2010

More of Jonah's Birthday

I have all videos on this post, and they are mostly from Jonah's birthday last week. Enjoy!

Jonah's very first popsicle...

He can sure have a lot of fun with streamers and balloons.


On Jonah's birthday we did skype with my siblings, and they all sang Happy Birthday together- it was fun!


Then we brought out the cake...

I think he liked it! And it's funny, he never wants to get too messy.


The rest are all of gift-opening... some of the videos I couldn't load up for some reason. I have one for both sets of grandparents... hopefully both videos are on here!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

I could listen to Jonah talk forever. He is just so cute. I love how his first present was enough for him! What a great kid. And nice job documenting the birthday. More videos! More videos!

Angela said...

It looks like Jonah had a wonderful birthday. He really liked his first present. It's so nice that he is easy to please!

Mary Ellen said...

Oh my gosh, those videos were awesome! I check to see every day if you've updated your blog, but for some reason, I didn't realize this was a new one! I'm so sorry! I can't believe I missed it for so long. I love how Jonah was happy with his 1st present and didn't want to open more! And he is talking SOO well. I thought it was so sweet how he said thank you to all of us for singing to him! He's such a precious little boy.