Thursday, September 23, 2010

Birthday Cake & Beyond

I haven't posted in a while, so here are some of our latest pics and videos. More to follow sometime soon...

Jonah's first taste of his birthday cake...



We told him to hold up two fingers, but I guess he thought that would be kind of boring!





My first attempt at a homemade layer cake. It was fun! Thanks for the tips, Maria!



Jonah likes to help out, even if it means cleaning out Caleb's stuffy nose...



And he likes a challenge, even if it means walking outside in my dress shoes.



My boys!

Here are some videos. I didn't post the ones from Jonah's birthday yet, but I will soon. These are just ones we've taken over the past week or so.
Jonah is a GREAT helper. He absolutely loves taking Caleb's diaper off, so every time I have to change it, I let Jonah take it off. As soon as I put a clean one on, he asks if he can take that one off too!



Who ever thought Jonah could enjoy a spider so much?!



Jonah has a great swimming coach, his DAD. Check out these two videos. He is just starting to swim on his own a little bit, and it's taken many "lessons" to get to this point.






I finally got him to laugh, but I really have to get excited to do it!

4 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

yeah, happy birthday jonah! hope you guys have a great day! anna, the cake is gorgeous! wow, i'm really impressed! and i'm sure jonah was too:) how cute how he put all his fingers in the air...and i love the video of him taking off caleb's diaper and noticing what is in it. haha. the other videos didn't work for me, but i'll try again later! great seeing you guys on skype. so sorry dominic was so loud. we've got to work on that...

Mary Ellen said...

oops, i meant "had" a great day...

Unknown said...

Great videos! I can't believe Jonah's learning to swim already. That's awesome! And Caleb is just the cutest little guy. It seems like every day in the Condit house is a great adventure - spiders, swimming, new foods, poopy diapers...I might have to move in!

Angela said...

I love the videos. Caleb's laugh is so cute. And that's awesome that Jonah likes tomatoes. I don't think many kids do. I wish we could have been there for Jonah's birthday. We love and miss you guys!