Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Jonah & Elizabeth

Jonah and Elizabeth really get along well together. On Friday I had some moms over here with their kids, and these two stuck right together the whole time!

Poolside buddies...










Daddy and Caleb hanging out on the couch


Our little guy...



I brought the stroller into the house the other day, and this is what Luke got to do after work that evening! In fact, the next morning when I got him out of the crib, the first thing Jonah said was, "Take a ride?"







Yesterday morning Jonah spent about a half hour laying outside on the ground pointing at the clouds and different things outside. He loves being outside.



He LOVES jumping!




More of Luke and Caleb...






Caleb spends a lot of time laying on the floor in the kitchen. He loves it, too.


This is one of my favorite videos. The other day Jonah got a hold of my make-up case, and he took out the blush and brush. As you'll see here, he knows exactly what to do with them!


3 comments:

Marlee said...

Joanah and Elizabeth are so precious! I love the poolside pics! ! ! !

Marlee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

What great videos. I love the one of Jonah putting on blush. It seems like all children at one point or another get into their Mother's make-up!