Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Stickers!

We've been experimenting with stickers lately. Jonah asked me to put one on his nose (he did this by pointing to the sticker, then pointing to his nose and saying "Nose?"). Then I asked him where else he wanted one, and this is how he ended up. He really liked the dolphin one on his forehead! And he loved looking at himself in the mirror...

Here's Jonah demonstrating that he knows how to be nice to Caleb. He's been an awesome big brother!

Jonah's had some sandbox time lately. It's funny- he doesn't want to stand in it. He always stands outside of the sandbox or sits on the edge.


Did you bury your pants in the sand, Jonah?





My three boys...



Here's Luke singing "Rise and Shine" to Jonah. I think Caleb is enjoying it as well- he just sat there as relaxed as could be in daddy's arms.

Two videos... enjoy! Love to all!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I was so happy to see a new post today! I love the pictures of all the boys. Jonah's sandbox is pretty sweet. Where did the dolphin balloon come from?

Angela said...

Jonah is a great juggler. :-) I also meant to say how amazed I was at the copy cat video. It's amazing how Jonah could think ahead to different actions. I can't wait to see him in June. He looks so much bigger in the videos.

Andrea said...

Thanks for posting, Anna! Great pictures!

mom said...

Great picture of Jonah being a loving big brother. You must be so proud of your boys Anna!!!