Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Chocolate Pudding

Caleb has a little bit of trouble working out his gas, so Luke and I have become burping machines... dressed up or casual, morning or night, a lot of our time is spent burping the baby. In fact, just today when I was changing Jonah's diaper before his nap, he started patting me on the back and said "Burp mama." Then he was patting himself on the back as best he could, and he'd say "Burp Jonah." I guess he's caught on to the whole burping thing!



Most of the time Caleb will sleep pretty much anywhere you put him. This is one of Luke's favorite places to put the baby. He seems to like it too!


Luke and Jonah look on as Caleb takes his first shot at tummy time.


When I was browsing the aisles in the grocery store the other day, I came across the chocolate pudding and thought I'd try it out on Jonah for snack time. It's always good to have variety, but I wasn't sure if he'd like it or not. I needn't have worried...


The only problem is cleaning up!



Jonah finds many ways to entertain himself these days. The drawing toy is still very popular. He takes that thing everywhere!



Daddy and Baby



Jonah didn't want to be left out!


Here's Jonah outside of the patio door enjoying the evening breeze, or should I say the evening humidity and gnat attack?




Last night he layed on the ground outside the door and read one of his books. (This was right before he threw the book over the gate into the pool.)



Although the weather isn't so pleasant this time of year in Florida, we do get beautiful sunsets and cool cloud formations... this was last night.


And here are some videos we've taken over the past week or so. Enjoy!








2 comments:

Unknown said...

The pictures and videos are AWESOME!!! I especially love how Jonah makes sure he yells when he slam dunks the ball. Hilarious! Way to go Luke!

Marlee said...

Oh my goodness...I absolutely love the video of Jonah juggling and then his slamdunk. It makes me laugh every time. HE IS AWESOME!