Thursday, June 17, 2010

Listening for Thunder

The rainy season is upon us now, so every afternoon/evening the sky clouds over, it gets really dark, and the heavy rain comes. Last night we had a really nice storm, and Jonah sat on Luke's lap for a while to watch the lightning. It was so cute.





During dinner there was quite a bit of thunder, and we took some time to listen to it. Apparently, Jonah has to close his eyes in order to listen properly. I don't know where he picked this up, but it's pretty funny. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I love your last two posts, Anna! That video of Jonah listening is just so precious. What a cutie he is. I love the juggling, too. Caleb still looks so tiny! It was nice to see a pictures of Luke holding his two sons!

Jen Raiche said...

I bet he is closing his eyes to focus on hearing the thunder. :) When we listen to something intently, don't we naturally do that?

Unknown said...

What a kid! We loved the video! Hope you all are well! Love, Aimee and gang

Mom Condit said...

When I see a video like this all I want to do is hop on a plane and go see this adorable, smart, child and let him teach me how to listen to thunder

Unknown said...

If all my students listened that hard every time I taught a math concept my classroom would be full of little geniuses! :) This is one I could watch over, and over, and over...but Tom would eventually put an end to it... :)