Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Jonah & His Walker

I'm quite late on the blog today! Luke went to work this morning, Seth watched the kids, and Katie and I went into Immokalee to run some errands. We followed some of the Sisters to the farmer's market there, and it was awesome. We bought a bunch of fruit and just walked around. Then we checked out Goodwill and Winn Dixie. It was a nice morning!

We spent some time in the pool this afternoon, and then I had a couple piano students, so Jonah played with Seth, Katie, and Anthony while Bella took a little nap.

Now for the latest pics...

Even after several days in the same house, they are still bosom buddies!

A new place to play

Katie and I took the little ones for a walk last night while Luke, Seth, and Anthony fished in the back yard.

Katie and the kiddos...

Jonah really enjoyed watching Seth swim laps in the pool this morning.

Mesmerized

Anthony and Jonah hanging out

I just love this, and I'm so glad Luke got a little video of it. Jonah uses the diaper box as a walker, and now he walks all over the house with it, even throughout the kitchen and dining room. It's so cute. I think he might growl a little here too. Enjoy, have a great day, and love to all of you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He does growl! That's hilarious! I love how he uses the walker. So cute.