Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Another Tooth is Coming

Jonah's getting his second tooth now, so he's been quite fussy this morning. The only reason I am able to do the blog right now is because he's sleeping! Lately, when he's awake, he's in my arms because he doesn't want to be put down. Poor little guy. He's taking a good afternoon nap, so he'll most likely be happier when he wakes up.

Enthralled with the cell phone

As well as the singing bear. He lays like this on top of the bear several times a day.

Father and Son time after work yesterday

He still loves his thumb!

I don't know why this picture posted sideways, but you get the idea. Here he was "helping" me find a blank cd.

FYI... I'm going to password protect our blog sometime in the near future, so if you have to enter a password one of these days to get in, that's why. If you do check our blog but do not receive a password from me, just send an email and I'll get it to you! Enjoy, have a great day, and love to all of you!

No comments: