Thursday, August 4, 2011

This Crazy Life

Well, it's sure been a busy couple of months, but we're just trying to take things a day at a time! We still do not have a permanent place to live for this year. We're workin' on it. My car is now fixed, but the goal is to sell it and get a minivan. Right now Luke is still in FL working at Ave Maria, and I am with the kids at Andrea's house in lower Michigan. It's been nice, but we do miss Luke very much, and we're anxious not be living out of a suitcase!

We found out some exciting news this week. Most likely the baby I'm carrying is a little girl... woohoo! So we are thinking about names and will let you know once it's been decided.

Here is one picture and some videos I've taken. The picture is of Jonah on a bike I just got for Jonah. He loves it and rides it all the time, inside and out!


Here are some videos. The first one is of Jonah and Caleb at Marlee's house. Jonah loves dancing in the Wii game. He does a pretty good job!



I know this is far away, but it's Jonah practicing golf at my parents' house.


Caleb, stirring up mischief at Auntie Am's...


I hope this video isn't too dark- I love how Caleb dances to the music!

No comments: