Monday, March 14, 2011

Grammy, Pop, and a Bed for Jonah

Grammy and Pop came to visit yesterday, and we had a wonderful time! We took a nice walk together in the afternoon...



and Jonah found a basketball hoop to play at.



Grammy played with Caleb





and so did Pop





Some of us were spectators at a serious basketball game



Cuddle time!




My boys




Jonah got a bed on Friday... do you see the little Thomas the Train pillow he got from his dad?




Here's a few videos... enjoy!





I had to post this video. The other night while I was putting Caleb to bed, Luke was teaching Jonah how to punt the football. His instructions were, "Keep your eye on the ball, and then kick it!" Jonah was sure serious about keeping his eye on the ball, I had to get it on camera.



The first night in his big-boy bed...

2 comments:

Marlee said...

Oh my goodness! I cracked up reading the punting instructions and watching the video. Jonah's awesome!

Angela said...

Jonah looks so small in his new bed! I hope he is adjusting well. You guys look so happy. I hope everyone is feeling well!