Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I Can't Believe We're Still Looking at the Light!

Even if there's a touch of chill in the air, I like to haul out the hats... reminds me of the north!








Our new next door neighbor had an extra double jogging stroller, so they gave it to us. Isn't that awesome? Jonah loves it, but Caleb doesn't... at least not yet. We've used it quite a bit so far.



A very caring big brother.


"I spend a lot of time on my tummy these days."


"There's so much to look at next to the big windows."


Yes, this is how you start to look when you've got boys and a crazy busy FUN life!




We are STILL looking at the light every night.
And every morning.
And almost every hour in between...


Jonah got to introduce the light to Elizabeth on Saturday!



Enjoying the evening together...

2 comments:

mom said...

Loved all the videos....we'll never forget that light! The picture of Caleb with the blanket is beautiful. Loved the one where he is looking outside is precious too.

Unknown said...

Great videos. Jonah and Elizabeth are so cute. I love the hats too. Caleb should be a baby model!