Sunday, September 27, 2009

Where's Ellie?

We've had quite a busy week, which is why I haven't been posting too much. We try to get Jonah outside a little bit every day, but we're not out too long because of the heat! He loves walking around outside, though. There are so many things to point at...
If this isn't adorable, I don't know what is
We're learning lots of new words! And Luke is doing great with all of them, too.

I thought I'd post two videos today. This first one is called "Where's Ellie?" One of Jonah's favorite activities lately is putting something on top of his head. He does it in the bath all the time with those foam letters. And now he even does it with Ellie...



I should call this one "The Musician in Progress"... Jonah found a little tuner that I used to use for my banjo. And now we are subject to his beautiful music. Enjoy, have a great day, and love to all of you!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The picture of Luke and Jonah needs to get framed! :) And I loved the videos! It's hilarious how he clapped for himself after playing the tuner. That was so cute!

Joe said...

I can't believe how big he is getting!! I laughed so hard at both of the videos, they are hilarious!! So great to see, thanks for sharing!!

Angela said...

The video of Jonah with the tuner is the cutest!

Unknown said...

The video of Jonah with the tuner...that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Made my day! You have a really wonderful little boy there! Miss you all!