Sunday, September 13, 2009

No No No

We have been SO BUSY lately. Luke has his Masters classes this weekend, so he's been preparing for that all week, answering questions, studying for quizzes, doing all the reading, etc... on top of his own job. I've taken on music ministry at the university, so I've been swamped with that as well. I had an opening meeting this past week as well as auditions, and now I'm getting ready for a gathering of all the music ministers at our house tomorrow night. We're just so busy right now, but we're all happy and healthy!

Jonah is doing great. He's walking all over and much more steadily now. He's babbling a lot, too, and pointing at everything. We've been keeping the three doors closed over by the guest room, and that hallway is one of his favorite places to play now. Reading books remains his most popular hobby. I just have one video to share today.

Whenever we tell Jonah "no" to something, he responds by shaking his head and saying "nah nah nah." I have a sample to prove it. Enjoy, have a great day, and love to all of you!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love this video, kids pick up on the no word in a hurry, hey? Wait until you get to the stage where they tell YOU no, that one isn't as fun. :)

Jen Raiche said...

How exciting that you're becoming more involved at the university! I hope it goes great!