Saturday, November 22, 2008

Back to Macy's

Good morning to all! We had a great night last night. Jonah went to sleep around 9:30, and he didn't wake up to eat until 3:00... and then he slept until 6:15!!! It was awesome. I think he's starting to take a little turn and eat less, much to our delight. Today we're going to take him back to Macy's at the mall. Last weekend we spent Saturday there, and Jonah LOVED looking at all the Christmas stuff in Macy's- there were lots of lights, colors, and sounds to be enjoyed. Here is a picture we took last weekend when we were there.I hope you all enjoyed our first video Delightful Sounds... oh, how we enjoy those sounds daily. Well, I thought I would upload another video for you to watch. Don't worry, this one does not include any rocket blasts that I know of. It's really cute, though. You will see how talkative Jonah is becoming day by day. We took this video last night...

Oh, and I hope all of you participate in today's poll (over to the left). We'll reveal the answer tomorrow! Have fun. Love to all of you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You guys, that survey thing doesn't make sense. None of us saw Jonah today. Man, I know you guys are sort of catching on to the blog thing, but now am I going to have to explain surveys to you?!?