Sunday, November 7, 2010

Week on Sanibel

We just got back from a week on Sanibel Island. It was wonderful! We spent time with Grammy and Pop, Sr. Teresa, Great Grandma Condit, and Uncle Jim. We took a bunch of pictures, but I couldn't get them to load today, so I'm only posting a few videos for now.

Enjoy!

We went to a park where they have animals, including all kinds of colorful and talkative birds. Here was a lady giving a presentation. Jonah was very attentive!


The next two videos were taken outside some shops on the island.








This was taken before we left for our vacation. Before you watch it, you need to see the Double Rainbow video on youtube. Here it is if you haven't seen it- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI. Now you can watch the video below! Luke took it behind our house.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Luke!!! Angela, Marlee, and I just watched your rainbow video. We laughed so hard! You are awesome!

The Frain Family said...

Luke's rainbow video had Alex and I laughing so hard! Thanks for that! :)

Mary Ellen said...

oh my gosh....those were some HILARIOUS videos! I laughed so much at luke's raindow video. absolutely hilarious. and i also loved listening to him trying to get the bird to talk. jonah is speaking SOO well!!!

Angela said...

Luke, you're hilarious. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard!