Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Caleb & the Daredevil

This morning I went to the doctor, and Caleb looks great. He's measuring a little small (he's 3 lbs. 7 oz.), but everything looks very healthy. I saw his little nose, mouth, fingers, and toes. Jonah stayed with Mary Kate and Elizabeth while I was gone, and he did fine after the initial separation. He's going through a very clingy stage with Mama right now!

This morning when Jonah was in his high chair, he said three words "Rumba"... "Angie"... "Am". It was so cute. Andrea and Angela, he must have been thinking or dreaming about you guys (and the vacuum cleaner, I guess).

Last night after dinner Jonah sat in the booster seat for probably a good half hour working at the buckles. I finally turned the chair toward the window because I saw a cat outside, and Jonah spent the remainder of the time doing the buckle and saying "meow".


I hope you enjoy the videos! As you can see with the bouncing zebra, Jonah has found a new way to play on it. What a little daredevil.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

He's so funny. It's hilarious how he'll stay at those darn buckles, huh? I love how happy Luke makes him. It's so cute when he laughs like that.

Angela said...

Jonah must have really missed his dad. He has so much fun with him! I can't tell you guys how much we miss him! I keep expecting him to run around the corner.