Sunday, February 7, 2010

At the Zoo

We went to the zoo in Naples on Saturday, and although Jonah would have been just as happy out in our driveway, it was still a fun time!

I know it appears as if I'm in the cage with the animals, but I'm not! :)








Looking at the kangaroos...






While Luke was studying the zebras, Jonah fed me some crackers.


On Saturday evening, we went to an event on campus where they were showing a movie outside... they had free hot dogs (which was the selling point for Luke) and popcorn. It was chilly out and fun. Jonah played with Ava and the ball...


A few videos at the zoo. You'll notice with the ducks that most of the children run from them. There's one child that made the ducks run, and that was Jonah.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jonah's tiger roar is definitely getting scarier! His "Come here, tiger!" motion; however, was a little more timid than I would expect. It was hilarious how he used his thumb and index finger to call him over. :)