Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Cookie Failure

We made chocolate chip cookies last night, and they didn't turn out so well. According to Luke, though, the dough was still delicious!

I didn't care. I was mad about the cookies.


Today I heard Jonah laughing away in his room, so I went in to scope out the situation. About a week ago when we had Jonah outside, Luke was throwing a tennis ball up onto the roof, and Jonah wanted to do it. So Luke would hold him up really high, and Jonah would throw the ball up onto the roof. Now inside the house he throws everything up onto something- it's so funny. Enjoy, have a great day, and love to all of you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so hilarious! I could watch that one over and over and over...and I probably will...

Unknown said...

That is a hillarious video! Love his laugh!

Unknown said...

I forgot to mention that Anna's angry face was very familiar-looking to me. I bet Luke gets that a lot.