Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lowe's

Jonah and I went to Lowe's yesterday since we were nearby and needed fertilizer. He had quite an adventure there. Here he's checking out the lawn items.

He really was as happy as he looks here. He loved it in the garden area and took full advantage of the big aisles where he could run and frolic as he pleased.

Of course we had to stop and look at the Christmas trees.

And the lights...

And the ceiling fans...

I can't remember what Jonah does in this video, but I took it while we were there. I think he was quite distracted with my cell phone. Enjoy, have a great day, and love to all of you!

2 comments:

Joe said...

SO cute! Its awesome how everything is so interesting to him!! he is such a cutie!

Unknown said...

It was fun watching him waddle toward the light! Cute how he left his fingerprints on the cart too!